Friday, January 2, 2015

Setting Goals for 2015

I hate New Year's Resolutions.  We all have great intentions, and usually we don't succeed.  I also have a personal struggle with starting something and not finishing it so resolutions kinda set me up for failure.  This year, I do want to succeed at a few things so I want them in writing so I can revisit them and see how much I can actually get done in one year.  Some of them are goals that Quinn and I have made together, others are personal.

1. Continue to exercise and lose weight.  This includes:
  • running my first 5
  • running my first 10 k
  • completing a 6 week bootcamp
  • losing 30 pounds
2. Read 52 books. Some fiction and nonfiction

3. Pray for my husband daily

4. Pay of the mastercard

5. Taking one room at the time, and declutter, deep clean and redecorate (this may take forever)

6. Read the entire bible

7.  Dates nights once month

8. Spend time, intentionally, with both children.

9. Get certified to teach prenatal massage

10. Drastically reduce my time spent on social media/internet/phone.

I know that there is much more I need to work on but this is a start, and will for sure keep me busy for a while.  What are your goals for the next 364 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment