Sunday, January 18, 2015

24 day challenge day 9: another day, another fiber drink

Today started with Probiotic restore, spark and Catalyst.  Ate a banana for preworkout snack and then hit the gym after getting the kids ready for school.  Quinn is going out of town today so he took the kids to school for me.  It's a nice treat not to have to beat them out the door, but it felt kinda weird not seeing them to their class. 

I really want to run outside again soon because I feel so out of shape, but it's so cold.  So, another day of me and ole Jeff on the treadmill.  Did better today, but still not where I was when I stopped before Christmas. 
Once I got home, it was time for the fiber drink.  Really, it's not that bad this time around. I think I have gotten used to it.  I ate a 1/2 of a whole wheat English muffin and peanut butter because I love it.  For snack, I ate a boiled egg.  Lunch was leftover chicken and asparagus.  With omegaplex.  My afternoon snack was a handful of almonds and Catalyst.

Because Quinn was out of town and I was working late, I had to pick up supper.  My parents are great about cooking or feeding the kids but I didn't want them to have to do it again. So, chili and a baked potato from Wendy's for me and burgers for the rest of the family.  (insert sad face here)  And of course omegaplex. 

I don't usually sleep good when Quinn is gone so I expect tonight to be the same.  Let's just hope I stay out of the kitchen for those late night snacks I am used to. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment