Friday, January 23, 2015

24 day challenge day 15: time to regroup

I have broken up with my scale.  It's not changing even though I am.  Its been several days since I weighed so I thought today would be a good time to check it out.  Nothing.  I got so discouraged I turned off the alarm and got back in the bed.  Now, I did think about this last night so it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing. I have been working out, hard, or running 6 days a week for 3 weeks.  I am tired.  I decided last night if I didn't see any results on the scale, I would take today and tomorrow off from exercise, continuing with the challenge and then start over Friday.


I did get up and continue with my MNS, taking catalyst first then my before breakfast packet about 15 minutes late.  Breakfast was a shake-chocolate mocha is my favorite.  I like taking my thermoplus after breakfast and then having a snack later.  My snack was a boiled egg.  Then lunch was a wrap from Publix.  My afternoon snack was a banana and a handful of cashews.


It's  lifegroup night so that means an early supper. Quinn did a great job cooking baked chicken, roasted asparagus and roasted sweet potato/butternut squash.  I wanted seconds but since I am not exercising, no room for extra calories. 


The bad thing about eating early is that before bedtime, I was starving.  I took my catalyst and a big glass of water to the bedroom where I wouldn't be tempted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment