Tuesday, January 13, 2015

24 day challenge day 6: MOVE SCALE MOVE

Up and at 'em at 4:45 this morning.  I weighed. I just couldn't take it. I had to do it. I know I'm still dealing with hormone craziness, but I've only lost 3.4 pounds.  Yes, I know that it's only been a week since starting boot camp and 6 days on the challenge, but I NEED to lose more!! I gained 9 pounds over the holidays so I want to lose all that plus some on the challenge.

Anyways, I took my pro biotic restore, Spark and Catalyst, ate my apple as quietly as possible and headed to bootcamp.  I CANNOT believe I am about to say this, but I am actually like waking up early and going.  The mornings seem to go so much smoother.  It was raining today so our entire workout had to be inside.  It was tough; heavy on the burpees,  but I could actually feel myself getting stronger.  We did 20 strength exercises, then 10 burpees, 20 different strength exercises and 9 burpees, etc.  Now, I cannot do a burpee So It looks more like a squat thrust but I'm getting there! Once that was done down to the last burpee, we started over!!! AGHHHH! 

Once I got home and showered, I ate the quinoa prepared yesterday.  It was just ok. But it's got a good bit of protein and low in calories, so I can eat it.  I had a cancellation this morning so I debated on heading to Zumba just for fun.  But it was raining and I didn't want to overdo it so I came home an cleaned instead. 

For my first snack, I ate one of my baked boiled eggs. I know that in reality it tastes the same, but I just want my boiled eggs boiled.  Lunch was leftover chicken tortilla soup and it was just as good today as last night.  Took 3 of my OmegaPlex and kept on a working. I ate my second snack in the car line to pick up Bennett- a banana and a Drew Brees bar.  These are not cleanse friendly, but it was all I had and I was still hungry after my banana. Better than chips, right?

I have soooo much energy!! The boys wanted to play the Wii and since it was raining outstide, I let them.  I cleaned both bathrooms.  I mean cleaned like scrubbed walls, shower, mopped everything.  It felt so good to have the energy to do it and to have clean bathrooms (for 5 minutes)

For supper, we had sweet potato hash.  It is one of my favorite things to eat on the cleanse. I would eat it every week but Quinn disagrees.  This time he shredded the sweet potatoes instead of diced and he liked it better. I didn't.  That along with a few watermelon chunks and 3 OmegaPlex and dinner was delish!
 

The National Championship game was tonight so that meant that Quinn was out of commission after supper.  He cleaned the kitchen and I bathed kids and got them ready for bed.  After taking my herbal cleanse pills, I laid down and fell asleep with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment