Sunday, January 11, 2015

24 day challenge day 2: meet me in the bathroom

Ah, to sleep late.  I woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling like I had been run over in my sleep.  Everything on me is sore and it so dang cold out side.  I left my warm cozy bed to start this beautiful day with some catalyst (I am saving my Spark for later on today). I'm not sure where the morning went wrong, but before I knew it, it was time to go!! Nobody was ready, including me.  I didn't have time to make breakfast so I made a quick meal replacement shake (thank God for those) and drug my kids to the car.

Today is day 2 of the fiber drink.  It started working about 15 minutes into my first massage today.  Add that to my increase in water supply, and my eyeballs were floating (along with other things) by the time the session was over.  Don't get me wrong, I like that the fiber cleanse is cleansing me, I just wish I could plan it a little better.  So, I am drinking my water and peeing a lot.  If you need anything from me, look for me in the bathroom.  Chances are if you are a loved one or someone I am very comfortable with, I am texting or talking to you from the throne:) Oh, and let me tell you getting on and off the pot is not easy when you are moving like I am 150 years old.  Between bathroom breaks, I have managed to eat.  I had some cashews for my first snack and then grilled chicken nuggets (they are a million times better than the fried ones anyway) and soup from Chik-fil-A.  And more water. 

Quinn was working late today and my parents were feeding the boys dinner since I was getting off late too.  So, even though it's not ideal I stopped at Wendy's on the way home for a cup of chilli and a baked potato.  With water.

I didn't get any exercise in today because of working a long day and I feel so fat!! Everything is bloated due to the "woes of Eve."

Gotta go to bed so I can get up before the sun does.  Oh, and tomorrow morning it's going to be in the 30's.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment