Sunday, January 11, 2015

24 day challenge day 3: feeling a difference

Last night I actually slept great.  I think I am just exhausted.  My fitbit silent alarm either didn't go off or I slept through it but luckily I woke up at 4:44, one minute before my real, wake everybody up, alarm.  Had my Spark, Catalyst and apple.  Layered up because it was freezing and headed to bootcamp.

I'm not sure if it was the Fiber drink doing it's job, the cold, or the workout, but I had to really concentrate on not throwing up today.  I had to modify more today than the other two days combined.  But I made it! One week down. Once I got home, I had the best green smoothie ever.  It was:

-2 handfuls of fresh spinach
-1 celery stalk
-1 handful frozen mango
-1 handful frozen pineapple
-1 fresh banana
-splash of orange juice
-water
It was so good that even my 6 year old drank it! My first snack was a boiled egg and cutie.  Lunch was soup and grilled nuggets from Chik fila  (I gotta do better with my meal prep!) My next snack was peanut butter and celery.  Today, I set goals for my steps with my fitbit.  Little piece of trivia for you- an hour massage registered about 176 steps.  I wanted to do a thousand per hour and a half so between massages i paced the hallway. By the end of the work day, I had reached 10,000 steps!

We had our neighbors over for dinner, but we kept it pretty clean.  I had 1/2 sweet potato, some roasted green beans and about 4 oz of steak.  I even got all 100 ounces of water in without dying.  A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment