Saturday, January 24, 2015

24 day challenge day 16: more of the same

I feel good.  I am glad I skipped the gym and will skip again today.  I missed it, which is good. And I feel rested.  As soon as I got up, I took my catalyst and spark, just like always.  Then came the before breakfast packet and shower.  Another chocolate mocha shake for breakfast.  So far so good.

Since I didn't go running this morning, I came home and cleaned.  It was a little bit of a challenge not to snack on something, but I was strong.  I started supper, advorunner's white bean chicken chili.  I don't know this chick, but I love her.  We've tried her chicken tortilla crock pot soup and loved it.  Tonight is a late night at work so the crock pot idea is always a winner. 

I had to be at work at 10:30 so I ate my snack on the way into work.  A handful of cashews and an apple.  Lunch was a leftover hamburger with raw carrots and celery.  I know it doesn't sound appealing but it was very filling and pretty tasty.  Snack was a boiled egg.  I go with easy here folks. 

By the time I left work, I was pretty dang hungry.  That chili was calling me name.  And it didn't disappoint.  Oh my.  I am so glad that there's enough for leftovers!!  

Now, I've had plenty of time to regroup.  Tomorrow, the tough stuff starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment