Friday, January 30, 2015

24 day challenge day 24: new habits

They say it takes 3 weeks to make something a habit.  Isn't amazing that the Advocare 24 day challenge is 4 weeks?? It gives us plenty of time to break old habits and replace them with new ones.

That being said, I didn't make it to bootcamp this morning!! It IS a habit now, promise. But my little guy woke up while I was eating my apple this morning and got upset when I tried to lay him down with his daddy.  I thought I would be able to go this evening at 5:15 and everyone would win!! When I texted Maria that I would be there this afternoon, she let me know there are no evening classes on Friday! WAAH WAAH WAAH!! So, I laid in bed thinking about what I was missing and feeling guilty about not being there.  I'm so bummed!!

I had a shake on the way to work and energy bites for snack.  I had time to stop at Publix for a wrap this morning so that's what I had for lunch.  The.  Best.  My afternoon snack was carrots and hummus.

Quinn is out of town. The boys are at my mom's. I don't have to cook!! Yay!! So tonight, I think I will just make me a green smoothie and curl up with a book.  Weigh in tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment