Friday, January 30, 2015

24 day challenge day 23: the end is near

I can't believe it's been 23 days since I started.  Regardless of what the scales say, or even what my clothes say (even though they are saying I am a rockstar) I FEEL GOOD!!!


No gym again today because the dishwasher guy is coming back.  Ugh, so inconvenient but then, at least we have a dishwasher and the means to fix it.  He came and it literally took 3 minutes.  I drank my shake while I paid him:) I had to wait on a load of sheets, so I ran the dishwasher to be sure all was well.  It was not. 


I had a baby hissy fit.  Called Quinn and told him he should be there next time because I didn't know what else to do and I had already lost days of my life (can you tell PMS is kicking in) waiting to get the dang thing fixed.  I stopped by Eliano's (its better than Starbucks) and got a chai tea to feed my feelings.  Much better than the whip cream, caramel, fat filled goodness I would have chosen 23 days ago.  I counted it as my snack. 


Today was one of those weird days at work where I think my boss hates me (sad thing is, I am the boss) I had appointments stacked on top of each other.  I did manage to eat lunch in segments, but I brought the wrong lunch. It was still delish but it was the leftover spaghetti sauce, minus the squash.  I had a boiled egg for my afternoon snack.

Because I ate lunch late, and over several hours, I wasn't starving for supper.  And the dishwasher isn't fixed yet.  And Quinn is going out of town tomorrow. Sounds like a takeout night if ever there was one.  I stopped by the Main Squeeze and got a Tropical Superfood green smoothie and picked up pizza for the guys.  Pizza is on my top five favorite foods list, but I had NO problem not eating it.

One more day people! Thanks for riding along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment