Tuesday, January 27, 2015

24 day challenge day 19: Sunday Funday with my Guys

Ahh. Got to sleep late this morning. No workout planned for today. Just going to meal prep for the week and hang out with my little people. 

I woke up and had my catalyst, followed by my before breakfast pack and Meal Replacement shake.  Not kidding, I am still not tired of it.  Since I had breakfast later than normal, I skipped my mid morning snack and starting meal prepping for the week.  Boiled 1/2 dozen eggs for me and the hubster to enjoy over the week.  Then made no bake energy bites.  These things are the best things since candy bars.  They are about 100 calories a ball so I try and save them for high intensity workout days (because I HAVE to eat 2)  Quinn had a dude thing with some guys from the church so it was just me and my littles for lunch. I had leftover chicken enchiladas while they survived off hot pockets.  Don't judge.  The four year old literally eats 3 things and hot pockets sometimes is one of them. 

The ladies were also getting together, but my oldest needed some mom time so I planned on heading out to Grand Bay, getting some mileage in while looking for any type of animal we could find.  I packed up some snacks for the top of the tower and was very excited to spend the day with the boys and Georgia. 

Well, when we got there, this is what we found.

FAIL!!! So, we ate.  I brought a whole thing of Pringles (not for me), 3 tangelos, and 5 strings of cheese.  Also, 3 bottles of water (along with a gallon for the pup) and 2 Capri Suns. Bennett, who seems to be in the middle of a NEVER ENDING growth spurt, ate all of the oranges and 3 string cheeses before diving into the chips; leaving me with cheese and chips.  I didn't waiver. I only had one string cheese and a bottle of water. Why oh why can't I have the metabolism of my 6 year old boy?

After snacking, we headed to Freedom Park Dog park to let Georgia at least have little fun.  She's so old.  She got along pretty good with all the other dogs, but no way was she even attempting the agility course.  After a few minutes we headed home.

Quinn was there when we got home so we played outside for a little while longer.  Then started supper of a taco salad.  No recipe here, but we just brown ground beef (lean) add black beans and taco seasoning, serve over a bed of romaine with onions, salsa and plain greek yogurt.  SO Yum!!

Almost there folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment