Wednesday, January 28, 2015

24 day challenge day 21: my worst enemy

It happens every time.  Usually its on day 23 or maybe when I am a pound or less away from my goal, but for some reason, I sabotage myself.  I am sure that lots of therapy would give me some time of answer, but the fact is: I am my own worst enemy. 


I started out ok.  Had my catalyst and water.  Before breakfast pack.  The dishwasher repairman was coming at some point today so I didn't get to go to the gym.  The responsible, fit thing to do would be to do my Zumba Wii thing, or any other one million exercise videos.  But who wants to be in the middle of twerking when a stranger rings the doorbell?? So, I opted for the safer route, tucked into the couch reading a book.  I didn't really want a shake for breakfast so I opted for a banana first.  Then I really wanted something crunchy.  Since I was confined to the house, I snacked mindlessly.  I had a few cheese-its (only 25- at least I kept it to one serving)


The guy finally showed up and surprise surprise, he didn't have the part.  He was going to go get it
 and come back so that meant more sitting around.  I stayed out of the kitchen but I was anything but active.  He finally called and said he had to order them. By this point I was so hungry I wanted to eat anything and everything.  My plan all along had been to go by Publix and get a wrap but since I hadn't had a shower and was still not very presentable, I took Georgia with me to Sonic.  I love their grilled chicken wraps. If you get it without dressing, its only 350 calories.  Well, Georgia has been having a hard time getting around, so I treated her to some chicken tenders.  I may have eaten a few of them.  Uh oh.


Since I hadn't done anything all day, I was not motivated to start. I did do some laundry and take a nap? I managed to go get the boys on time...We got home and I ate my no bake energy bites, and then a rice cake with peanut butter, and then a tangelo. I AM OUT OF CONTROL PEOPLE!


We had spaghetti squash with meat sauce for dinner.  It was so good, I nibbled from the pan.  I have not been happier about bedtime in a long time.  I need to start over.  Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment