Friday, January 30, 2015

24 day challenge day 22: sticking to the plan

I feel disgusting.  I knew I would.  I'm bloated and yucky and all those things I used to feel everyday.  But, I'm up and I am back in action.  A new day with a million choices ahead of me.  I want them to be good...


Bootcamp was tough but nothing like Monday! I love it!  Kept with my normal routine of pills and shakes and water.  Work was a good day. I got a little emotional because one of my client/friends is moving and today was the last day that I know I will get to see him.  Hopefully, we will see each other again but it's still just so sad!! Snack was a boiled egg. I had leftover spaghetti for lunch.  Afternoon snack was energy bites. 


We had balsamic chicken and veggies for supper. Seriously yummy!!


It's life group night! So after supper, we rushed to lifegroup.  I made a deal with the boys that if we finished all our homework before life group we would go to Sonic for milkshakes on the way home.  So, that's what we did.  Both boys got ice cream while Quinn and I just watched them eat:(


It feels so good to be back on the plan and it always make me wonder why I ever get off in the first place?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment