Tuesday, January 27, 2015

24 day challenge day 20: Manic Monday

Bootcamp day: I am actually starting to look forward to these early morning workouts.  Same routine as before.  Catalyst.  Apple.  Spark. 

Today is the first day in long time I was pretty sure I was going to throw up.  It was a circuit day.  3 exercises for 30 seconds a piece times 3 rounds.  Small break, then 3 new ones.  When I got home I could barely lift my arms to wash my hair.  Before breakfast pills. Shower. Shake.  You get the point. 

I had a slow day at work but had several errands that I needed to run and they kinda fell funky for lunch.  Ate a late snack of string cheese and boiled egg before heading out to deliver some Spark to some folks.  Took my before lunch pills with me and took them while running around.  Then to Sam's to pick up stuff for work.  Oh the free samples!!! I have to admit I did try a teeny piece of chicken quesodilla because I thought it might be good to have on hand for my kids.  And it would be if I didn't have to buy 300 of them at the time.  Victory alert: I always get a coke while I shop at Sam's.  Not today!!

Once I finally got back to the office, I ate leftover taco salad with my during lunch packs.  My afternoon snack was the heaven that is no bake energy bites.  I went for a walk after Quinn got off just because I haven't gotten all my steps in.  I listened to my daily reading Bible plan and walked around the neighborhood.  It was so cold, but I got to enjoy this:
 
Love me some God. Quinn cooked pork tenderloin with roasted broccoli, and roasted butternut squash/sweet potato.  I would have taken a picture but I devoured it before I thought about it. 
 
Another good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment