Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bennett turns 4

I cannot believe that my sweet Bennett is already 4 years old! This year is the first year that his birthday party was actually on his birthday. Saturday June 2, 2012 we woke Bennett up and had his favorite breakfast-doughnuts.  His birthday party was at 10:00 so we didn't have a ton of time to spend time at home before we left for his "cowboy" party.  We did let him open his gift from us first. We like to keep our gift seperate so it doesn't get lost in all the other gifts. It was so funny: we have a rule in our house that you cannot sit/stand/etc on the kitchen table (with boys, things you once thought were common sense become "rules") but I let him open his gift while sitting on the table so I could get a good picture. So now, he says the rule is that you can only sit on the table on your birthday.










Bennett loves animals.  I mean, he really loves animals. He has millions of toys and all he wants to do is build farms and jungles. So he really wanted a party with animals. I could not find a petting zoo for anything, so I started looking into pony rides. We checked everywhere in Valdosta and decided to have his party at JustAMere Farm in Hahira.  It was the cheapest and had the nicest facility. So a Cowboy theme it became. 

No comments:

Post a Comment